Netflix has only removed nine titles due to government demands since it launched 23 years agomore than half of which have occured in Singapore.
The streaming service has disclosed the takedown demands in a new report, called Environmental Social Governance, which provides information on the platform's environmental and social impact, and its governance structures. It plans to release a similar report annually to provide greater transparency about its operations to its investors...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events