SilkAir, the regional wing of Singapore Airlines, wanted to celebrate the arrival of its new aircraft, the Boeing 737 MAX 8, in late 2017. The first of 37 MAX 8s ordered, the delivery marked a milestone in SilkAir’s long-term plan to transition to an all-Boeing fleetboth to grow its capacity, and expand its network.
The new MAX 8s can fly to destinations within a seven-hour range, allowing the airline to offer access...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events