SINGAPORE - SilkAir, the regional arm of Singapore Airlines, has launched a tender process for social, creative and PR agencies.
The carrier says it is looking for agencies with integrated digital, social and creative capabilities to work for SilkAir on a two-year retainer, with the option to extend for another year.
Currently, TribalDDB handles SilkAir’s account, with no PR agency on record. The ageny has come to the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events