The Seoul Tourism Organization appointed Jae-sung Rhee as its first president and CEO. Rhee formerly served at Korea Tourism Organization KTO for 33 years, and last held the position of executive vice president. He’s also held the position of director in every department within KTO including international tourism and marketing, domestic industrial affairs, and policy.
He joins the Seoul Tourism Organization at a time when its’s being reestablished to respond to the changing tourism...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events