It’s been a big first half of the year for Seoul, with several major incentive groups already visiting and plenty more to follow.
Allianz Life Indonesia took 2,000 high achievers to the Korean capital in March, while the second quarter saw 1,700 employees of Prudential Life Insurance Hong Kong, 269 staff from Manulife Indonesia and 1,600 employees of a Japanese communications firm rewarded with a Seoul trip.
The groups have been making...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events