A source close to the pitch said four or five undisclosed agencies have been invited after an open tender, which agencies responded to with proposals on 10 January.
The century-old brand used to be 100 per cent government owned, but due to a privatisation policy in Taiwan, it has opened some of its shares to the private sector. The Ministry of Finance of the Taiwan government is still the majority shareholder.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events