Warc has released the shortlists for the WARC Awards 2019, an international case-study competition about next-generation marketing effectiveness.
The shortlists include 82 campaigns across four categories, each of which is judged by its own jury content, innovation, purpose and social.
The winners will be announced later this month. There is a US$40,000 prize fund for the top winning papers, spread across the four categories.
A list of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events