On 25 September, Apple launched its IPhone 4 in the China market to an over eager audience which saw over 100,000 devices sold, depleting the available inventory. CIC's tracking of iPhone 4 buzz online in China, reflects the peak discussion periods in the months around the smartphone's release.
The first peak came just after the release. The second peak occurred on 13 October, after Apple suspended sales on its website.
By analyzing the buzz content,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events