Samsung has appointed Leo Burnett as lead agency for its global Visual Display business, starting with a brief to create work for the Korean tech brand's QLED TVs.
It will work alongside Publicis Media network Starcom Samsung’s global media agency of record and is being touted as another triumph for the group’s The Power of One positioning.
The account will be run out of Leo Burnett's Chicago office.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events