The document reveals that the FMCG industry is currently undergoing a candidate shortage, and thus, premiums of over 15 per cent are expected due to the absence of much sought-after niche skills. Significant growth has also been seen in trade marketing roles where firms focus more on the importance of these roles within a highly competitive consumer market.
We will continue to see an increase in salaries and bonus payouts across the FMCG industry aimed...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events