As Singles Day approaches, brand marketers in China are undoubtedly enduring sleepless nights as critical e-commerce campaigns roll out across China's digital networks.
Given China's high social media penetration rates and the rise of casual shopping, brand social commerce initiatives have become more crucial than ever before.
So on the eve of the big event, WPP China has released an in-depth report looking at the impact and best practices of China's social...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events