This year marks the first year that growth in active social media users eclipsed growth in active Internet users. More significantly, active mobile social users grew by 17 percent in 2015 to reach 1.97 billion, meaning that every 1 in 4 people on the planet is using social media on their phones.
Marketers across the world have taken note, and in 2015 alone advertisers worldwide spent US$24 billion on paid media to reach...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events