Novotel Melbourne South Wharf has opened its doors, adjacent to the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre MCEC. The AU$150 million US$112 million tower sits 26 storeys over its South Wharf location with a distinctive golden façade and is now offering conference and event planners a golden ticket solution for accommodation options within the city.
The property is designed by Woods Bagot, NH Architecture and with interiors by Fender Katsalidis and Woods Bagot....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events