To offset its expansion, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre MCEC has joined forces with several Melbourne organisations including the University of Melbourne and City of Port Phillip to support the development of a wind farm project near Ararat in regional Victoria.
MCEC’s involvement will enable it to purchase renewable energy certificates equivalent to the projected electricity consumption for its current 20,000-sqm expansion project. The positive environmental impact doesn’t hurt either.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events