More Chinese retailers are moving to integrate experience-driven retail and adopt unconventional retail tactics like 'coopetition' cooperation with competitors amid uncertainties and slowing economic growth, according to a new report from PwC.
“As consumer sentiments and the actual consumption expenditures are dragged down by the prolonged US-China trade war and its ripple effects on financial markets, we estimate Hong Kong’s retail sales to drop by 5% to HK$460 billion US...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events