Mobile internet advertising revenue in China is set to overtake wired internet advertising in 2019, while Hong Kong's mobile internet advertising will surpass paid search over the same period, according to PwC's Global Entertainment and Media Outlook for 2017 through 2021.
The PwC forecast predicts that mobile internet advertising in China will increase from US$15.4 billion in 2016 to US$38.7 billion in 2021. As the regional internet advertising powerhouse and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events