It is understood Ingrouille resigned first in January, with Ramsey's resignation following in February. Ingrouille is set to remain at the agency until at least September, while Ramsey is expected to work until the end of the year.
Their departures follow news at the end of March that Richard Pinder, the chief operating officer of Publicis Worldwide, was to leave the advertising network after five years in the role. His departure...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events