According to IDC, more than a third of companies in APAC now have mature big data and analytics capabilities. This means that in just two years, that percentage has increased five times to 34 percent, as compared to 7 percent in 2014. For marketers, the ability to immediately measure and optimise campaigns is bringing brands closer to their customers, and the ones who do so have much to gain.
But what of the remaining...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events