How difficult is it for a traditional fast-food brand such as KFC to digitise its marketing What sort of backend capabilities and operations do you have to overhaul internally
KFC is essentially a traditional FMCG brand and also a very large retail brand covering more than 1,200 cities in China, with over 5,400 physical stores.
As a traditional company, we have inevitably been impacted by and faced challenges in the Internet...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events