Canadian ecommerce platform Shopify made Japan the site of its first non-English-language launch earlier this year. Since then, it has introduced a sales channel integration with Instagram Stories, rolled out AR rendering for its merchants, and introduced a service called Frenzy that aims to enhance the customer experience around streetwear drops, with Bape the first brand to use it.
In Japan, the company, which makes the bulk of its revenue through merchant subscription fees, consists...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events