Facing greater competition from the likes of Amazon in both its domestic and international markets, Rakuten is looking to court advertisers by bundling up its retail data, media assets and tech capabilities into one advertising portal for the first time.
The Japanese retailing giant has just launched Rakuten Advertising, a unified platform that will allow brands and agencies to buy advertising across the company's portfolio of assets from one destination. This includes European streaming service...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events