Sam Sterling has today 12 August been handed responsibility for overseeing AKQA's Japan office, in addition to her role managing the agency in China. As Asia Pacific's two largest markets markets that are culturally and commercially so vastly different from each other it is rare to have them overseen by one person.
It’s definitely a sizeable remit, but I am excited about the opportunity, she says in an interview with Campaign. Sterling,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events