Ad Nut now knows a new use for those un-pronounceable words that grace the Ikea catalogue inserting them into song lyrics
This music video encouraging people to get cher-as to Cheras’ for the grand opening of a new Ikea store is chock full of colour and inanimate objects being bopped around by people in background-matching bodysuits.
There was happy bopping along to the beat and amusement at the puny extravaganza until the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events