Nicolas Menat, the Tokyo-based Asia CEO of Publicis One, is to move to Singapore next month.
Menat’s role, which he began in 2016, will remain the same. The relocation is apparently driven by convenience, given that many of the agency’s key clients have their regional headquarters in Singapore.
Jarek Ziebinski, Publicis One’s global CEO, said that Menat would work “to foster closer collaboration between Publicis Communications, Publicis Media and Publicis.Sapient”....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events