Programmatic ad spend is proliferating.
Advertisers will spend US$ 84 billion programmatically in 2019, up from US$70 billion in 2018, representing 62% of digital media ad, according to Zenith’s Programmatic Marketing Forecasts.
While US is still the biggest programmatic market, APAC is on the rise, in part bolstered...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events