Jimmy Wales is not short of ambition. “I want every person in the world to be given free access to the sum of all human knowledge,” he recently told the Global Brand Forum in Singapore.
But, the thing is, he hardly strikes you as a man who is going to change the world.
Wearing a plain sweater, sensible shoes and a tidy beard, the diminutive founder of Wikipedia looks more dowdy professor...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events