PHD has retained the Unilever media planning and buying business across Greater China, Campaign Asia-Pacific has learned.
In a competitive pitch against WPP that has been running since the start of 2018, industry sources said the client became focused on digital capabilities in the later stages of the six-month pitch. The remit includes China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
PHD already won the account in 2009, when the spend was...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events