It was a mutually agreed decision, and I am working towards my next role, said Mitchell, who added that he was keen to stay in Asia-Pacific. I've lived in many countries and I can honestly say that my roots are here in Asia and this is where I want to be based.
Mitchell moved to Singapore for the Mondelez role in January 2014 from Chicago, where he was managing director for Mindshare's BP global digital...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events