He replaces Melanie Lo, who was promoted to MD of GroupM Hong Kong in August.
Gibbins moves from Thailand, where he has been with Mindshare since 2002 and leading the agency’s operations in the market since 2010.
In his new role, he will be tasked with growing Mindshare’s talent and adapting its globally developed tools, data and technology platforms to the Hong Kong market in an effort to drive innovation and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events