Tsang announced his resignation and will leave the group on 31 July, after 19 years with WPP, to form his own mentoring and investment business while still maintaining strong links with GroupM.
Lo pictured has been with Mindshare since 1997 as deputy general manager, helping to grow Mindshare from 30 employees to 100. Lo is a well-liked boss known for her disciplined work ethic, personal sensitivity and passion for her...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events