The drama of the situation rivals that of some dramatic programmes on local television. Wong, who has an unsuccessful past in the TV business, cried in a news conference, and the story has garnered front-page headlinesespecially as HKTV announced it would lay off 320 of its 500 staff members yesterday.
Amidst the outcry, what will the real impact be for media agencies and their clients Campaign Asia-Pacific reached out to several agency heads and got responses to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events