Advertising, perhaps more than any other industry, is sensitive to new trends in communication, faddish or otherwise. Print, radio, TV, the internet and social media have all been successfully co-opted by mainstream agencies as the industry adapted to new mediums and platforms to stay relevant to brands.
However, the latest buzzword, participatory marketing, may have caught agencies napping as brands have looked to smaller, more nimble and specialised companies to provide this relatively...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events