Destination and event-management company Pacific World has joined forces with Singapore-based food experience company NoshTrekker to design bespoke itineraries and events based around local cuisine.
NoshTrekker is an outfit that offers in-home dining experiences that connect guests to the people behind some of Singapore’s long-standing food traditions.
“We definitely see more corporates looking to include unique cultural food experiences into their events and programs,” said Sarah Tan, brand director at...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events