If you search for anything online, you’ll usually find a Wikipedia entry in the top five results. In little over a decade, Wikipedia has evolved from being the plaything of logophiles into a highly credible and up-to-date source of information on practically anything. According to Google, Wikipedia is the sixth most visited site on the web, and it’s also a significant source of inbound web traffic for most websites.
Wikipedia is clearly helping people...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events