Content is currently the most valuable currency in the social-media economy. Images, videos and text are created and shared as an ongoing part of social-media marketing. Brands now need to constantly generate content in the form of videos and images, as these have proven to garner the most engagement from consumers. However, as most brands in Asia lack adequate resources to generate original content for social media, they often resort to using third-party content, which raises countless issues...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events