Tan Ek Kia was named interim CEO, a move UOB's Kay Hian said was SMRT signaling its intention to refocus on its core rail operations and assure the public that all efforts are made to ensure the smooth operation of its rail transport system.”
As welcome as this move seems to be, it still leaves a gaping hole to be addressed. SMRT isn't just suffering from train breakdowns. It isn't even just...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events