In 2012 we continue to see rapid growth in mobile adoption across Southeast Asian countries. ASEAN countries, each with high mobile penetrations, low fixed-internet and broadband penetration have offered healthy environments for growth of the mobile internet.
With mobile being the preferred choice for consumers to access the internet, nearly nine out of 10 prefer to surf with their mobiles it hardly comes as a surprise that mobiles are largely used for communications social networks...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events