My four year-old daughter can use my iPhone better than I can, and my son, who is closing on one, picked it up the other day and started to do that scrolling motion with his finger on the screen before trying to eat it. I’m not writing this to evangelise the precocious talents of my clearly gifted prodigy but in consideration of the fact that their adoption of this latter day technology is, well, so normal....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events