Douyin owner ByteDance now accounts for 23% of digital media investment in China and will command healthy pricing power in the year to come, according to a just-released annual media inflation trend report for China from global consultancy R3.
To prepare the report, R3 says it examines the public rate cards of more than 700 media outlets and the media buying policies of more than 20 media-agency holding companies and local agencies.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events