We used to assume that the measurement of digital marketing would be easy - what, with all that data at our disposal. But datum can obfuscate, as much as it can elucidate - especially when it’s being produced at a rate it is humanly impossible to digest, across an ever-proliferating volume of channels.
So, how to measure digital better Here are a few ideas.
Understand that last click attribution is flawed. ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events