Have you ever had a friend request that you just let sit in your inbox for a while as you mulled over whether or not to accept’ Maybe it was someone you weren’t quite sure met your friend requirement’. Or maybe it was someone you had heard of, but didn’t really know very well.
Japan has felt the same way about Facebook since it launched here in 2008. Awareness is high of course, but Japanese...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events