Fifteen years ago, the retail scene in Asia was, in most countries, dominated by traditional wet markets and independent stores run by the nice couple down the street. These outlets provided just about everything the typical shopper needed. Fast forward to today, where increasingly affluent consumers have become more discerning about where they spend their money and have expanded the types of goods they buy. In short, 'one size' shopping no longer works for many consumers, and retailers...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events