Last year marked Panasonic’s debut at SXSW. The Japanese electronics giant, which is now celebrating its centennial, showcased various conceptual products in an effort to test their viability. A broader aim was to loosen up as a brand and rethink how it markets its wares firstly by encouraging younger employees to initiate their own projects, and secondly by inviting the outside world in before things are officially signed off.
The company is about to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events