Omnicom Group enjoyed a stable fourth quarter with a 1.3% bump in total revenue and a 3.5% lift in organic revenue, although it witnessed declines in a number of countries. Full-year revenue for 2019 decreased 2.2% to US$14.95 billion.
In the fourth quarter, the group's global revenue was $4.14 billion, while operating profit increased $19.2 million, or 3.1%, to $646.4 million. Revenue from organic growth, which is a key measure of an agency's success,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events