PHD is understood to have beaten Publicis Groupe siblings Optimedia and Starcom, as well as WPP's MediaCom and Havas' MPG to the estimated US$98 million account. Carat is also believed to have taken part in the pitch at an earlier stage.
In Asia the business is understood to cover China and Australia. Other markets included in the review include North America, the UK, Germany and Italy.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events