The report studies 450 consumers’ reactions toward mobile advertising in seven cities in China, across tiers one to three. IFOP Asia was OMD's research partner.
The study is arguably the first of its kind to explore tier-by-tier differences in attitudes toward mobile ads, versus other reports on usage and consumption on mobile devices.
The growth of mobile in China has been well documented, with the number of mobile internet users in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events