HONG KONG - Ogilvy chief John Seifert has had a long time to think about his next big move. He’s spent the past 37 years with OM, working everywhere from Bangkok to Chicago, leading its global brand portfolio and rebuilding its North American business post-financial crisis.
So after succeeding Miles Young as worldwide CEO and chairman this year, he has a good idea of what to tackle next. But it’s no simple task....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events