Yuen will become executive director at Japanese skincare and cosmetics brand Fancl. He will start at the end of January.
Paul Heath, chief executive officer, Ogilvy Mather Asia-Pacific, will take over as acting chairman of the Ogilvy Group of companies in Hong Kong from 18 January. Royce's final day with Ogilvy is 15 January, 2010.
Fancl celebrates its 30th anniversary next year, said Yuen. It has had tremendous growth in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events