The Agency Network of the Year result is calculated by combining the scores of all four agency categories across both sub-regional and regional categories. The WPP-owned network picked up a total of 30 points across various sections, narrowly edging out Omnicom’s DDB by just one point to clinch top prize.On the regional level, Ogilvy Mather won Creative Agency Network of the Year and Ogilvy Mather PR won Specialist Agency Network of the Year.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events