Ogilvy has bolstered its leadership team for Unilever, appointing Nadja Bellan-White and Daniel Fisher as global managing director and global executive creative director respectively, with a particular focus on the Dove brand.
The duo will be responsible for driving effectiveness through creativity to make Unilever relevant today and for decades to come. They will be based in London.
Bellan-White and Fisher join a broader leadership team across WPP led...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events